February 9, 2012

Charming Jewelry Review


     If you are searching for custom jewelry and gifts, 
look no further than Charming Jewelry







   






They use only quality stainless steel plates, charms, birthstones, and colored pearls to help fans create the perfect gift for any occasion. Not to mention their prices are amazing! Most under $20!





With two small children myself and always on the go, my stacked necklace is now officially one of my favorite accessories! Two delicate engraved circle plates have my children’s names stamped on, and off to the side are their birth stone charms. It is just the perfect gift for any mom!




So if you want to create that lasting impression make sure you stop by and become a fan! They are always adding new choices and sales!





I just know you will find something to love! Check out what some of their happy customers had to say! 


  • I have a necklace as does my mom and we absolutely LOVE them! They are so personal and you do a fantastic job with them. I am just waiting to buy my next piece!


  • I've received two different necklaces from charming jewelry. Both of them are amazing, exactly how I thought they would turn out! :)) I wear them everyday. I plan on purchasing more in the future, possibly some presents for family. :)) The whole process of ordering through charming jewelry was great. Very quick communication && shipping was very quick as well. As I said before will definitely be doing business in the future. Thank you soo much, your products are amazing! ♥


  • My "missing piece" necklace, with my girls name plates, is absolutely perfect. I get continuous compliments on it and feel so blessed to always have my girls close to my heart. Thank you for making such a beautiful piece for me!!! I just ordered a new necklace and can not wait to give it in!!!

With a belief in amazing customer service and handmade jewelry, this mother of one has quickly made her work a fan favorite!
Hand stamping each item to guarantee individuality and perfection, these simple designs I quickly fell in love with!







1 comment:

Phytotherapy said...

Beautiful jewelry! The anniversary necklace is such a neat idea! =)