February 8, 2012

RillaRose Designs Review

    We were beyond excited when we find out that one of our first product reviews would be for RillaRose Designs!



     You can even pair it for more 
use later on with a matching pair of ruffle pants


This fun design ties in the back and allows so much room for growth!



That is probally why I was already a personal fan of RillaRose  Designs for some time now, always admiring how they used colorful pattens for showing just how fun kids clothing can be!

Not to mention that have weekly steals where prices are unbeatable!













                  So stop by RillaRose Designs on facebook, I guarantee you will find something you love!

  • We love this boutique and so do their fans! Check out these reviews!

  • I received my daughters outfit yesterday and I LOVE it!! So does my daughter she had to wear it all day yesterday couldn't get her to take it off! lol thank you so much!

  • I got my dragonfly dress today ! ♥ it so much! Thanks for another quality piece to add to her wardrobe from Rilla Rose!

  • I got the dress I won in the Smock-A-Palooza December giveaway today and I absolutely love it!! It's so cute and the quality is outstanding! Thank you so much!

  • Got my 2 outfits in the mail today. I shop a lot on FaceBook and let me tell you that you made good quality clothes.

I would definatley suggest RillaRose to any parent! With their amazing prices and quality work you can tell that a mom is behind the sewing machine!


I could hardly wait while opening this adorable dress, and I imediatley tried it on my daughter and I must tell you, it is even more beautiful in person! Falling just below the knees and with adorable shoulder straps to tie in the back, it instantly made me smile!

As most moms know, kids grow out of clothes way too fast!
For that reason alone I love this dress! With straps that are generous in length, this oufit could easily be worn for several years! RillaRose even carries the matching pants for when you want to use it as a ruffle top! It is easily a year round outfit since it looks great with long sleeves for winter but it can also be worn bare!


Carrying everything for tots like infant bubbles, graphic tee short sets, and chic peasant dresses has made them a fan favorite!

        As a mom of two small children I have always been a lover and deal seeker for original but afordable children boutique clothing!

No comments: